Excelis Medical Associates staffs some of the busiest hospitals in the Southeast. Our physicians and Advanced Practice Providers care for more than 250,000 patients annually. St. Joseph’s Hospital in Tampa is a 700-bed tertiary care hospital that is also home to the city’s only Level 2 Trauma Center. EMA has been the exclusive provider of emergency services since 1974. Excelis Medical Associates also provides emergency services to community hospitals St. Joseph’s – North and St. Joseph’s – South.
Qualified candidates are required to be Fellowship Trained and Board Certified/Eligible in Emergency Medicine. Candidates should be comfortable and effective working in high-volume, fast-paced medical environments.
We want to meet with physicians who are looking for the benefits and commitment of a physician-owned group practice. Physicians are compensated on an RVU based productivity system. Excelis Medical Associates also enjoy the following benefits:
- $30K Sign-on Bonus
- Company-Funded Profit Sharing
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Shareholder Buy-In Eligibility (after first year)
- Company Paid License, Dues and CME
- Company Paid Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Low Cost Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance