Excelis Medical Associates staffs BayCare’s St. Joseph’s Children’s Emergency Department, a Level 2 Trauma Center with 24/7 specialty backup coverage and an annual pediatric volume of 50,000. EMA Pediatric Emergency Physicians have been the exclusive service provider since 1995. Additionally, Excelis Medical Associates provides coverage to the Pediatric Emergency Department at BayCare’s St. Joseph’s Hospital-South – a high-growth community hospital 15 miles southeast of Tampa with an annual pediatric volume of 20,000. Pediatric Emergency Physicians rotate through both campuses.
Qualified candidates are required to be Fellowship Trained and Board Certified/Eligible in Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Candidates should be comfortable and effective working in high-volume, fast-paced medical environments.
We are looking for physicians who are interested in the benefits and commitment of a physician-owned group practice. Highlights of the benefits offered by Excelis Medical Associates include:
- $30K Sign-on Bonus
- Generous 401(k) with Company Match and Company-Funded Profit Sharing
- Shareholder Buy-In Eligibility (after first year)
- Company Paid License, Dues and CME
- Company Paid Long-Term Care Insurance
- Low Cost Dental, Vision, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Low Cost Medical Insurance – High Deductible Health Plan with Partially Funded HSA and Fully Funded HRA
- Company Paid Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage